Georgian Heritage Crafts Association’s code of ethics unites shared values and standards, which are the guiding principles for the conduct of individuals and the entire organization. The code of ethics is based on principles of fair trade, healthy competition, and cooperation. By embodying these values the Association supports the cooperation and collegial relationships among member individuals and organizations. By joining the Association the members agree to adhere to the following:
- To safeguard and maintain Georgian Heritage Crafts Traditions
- To be collegial and correct with colleagues, judges, or other representatives of the society
- To build and maintain Association’s reputation
- To respect and protect other authors’ intellectual property and related rights
- To encourage consumer confidence in the authenticity of information about their work, materials and technologies.
- To abide by ethical business conduct and honesty while running their business activities.